Wednesday 12 August 2020

My Bodycare Routine 2020 : featuring Korean Skincare Products

Share it Please
Hi, I was just looking through my blog posts and noticed that I haven't posted much about my  bodycare routine. So today's post is going to be on my three + ( the recent addition of 4th  product ) bodycare products

Hello❤ganic Season In the Body Bubble Shower - Autumn Leaves

Hello❤ganic is a sister brand of Huangjiso. I have reviewed there organic/vegan sheetmasks before



The packaging is huge . A 500ml Shower Gel is going to last me at least the whole season. I also like the sturdy bottle and the pump . Makes it so easy to dispense the product on to the Loofah. The scent is what stole my heart . A really delicious scent of leaves mixed with hint of chamomile. It is a quite a feast on the senses. Everytime I use this I feel like I am walking through a hiking trail. This makes some really luxurious foam/lather. I just pump twice on my loofah and it is enough for my whole body . I whole heartedly support this brand because it is vegan, cruelty free and most importantly environment conscious

DUFT AND DOFT Hazy Green Body Spray



I really like unusual packaging of this body spray. It reminds me of  glass cleaning solution bottle . I have noticed that my preference for scents is changing these days previously I used to gravitate more towards sweet fruity scents but these days I like fresh scents. And this Hazy Green delivers just that. It is fresh, clean and feels cooling. I agree with the anti stink complex claim. I have body odour issues so I use deodorants quite frequently, this on the other hand keeps the stench ( I know it sounds bad) under control


Naturally derived "Anti-stink complex"
: Fennel Seed, celery, japanese cypress, lime, grapefruit, green tea Long-lasting delight fragrance. 

Many deodorants contain Aluminum salts and as you may know Aluminum is responsible for Alzheimer Disease . I like that this is a ''Aluminum-free formula''

MINISO BODY SALT SCRUB Coffee and Coconut Oil




I got this as a birthday gift a year ago . Since I had a lot of body scrubs open at that time I didn't get a chance to open this. But I finally managed to use up a major chunk of my bodycare stash so I decided to dive into this tropical goodness. The coffee dregs are round and even and do a great job of exfoliating the skin .while the coconut oil adds an oil film preventing skin from drying out. Overall I really like the scent of coffee . I wakes me up in the morning. The coconut oil is a bit too much for the current humid season but since the bodywash cleans off the residue quite well I don't have any complains

INNISFREE GREEN TEA MINT FRESH  SHAMPOO



I also bought this for my birthday because it is one of the most popular and affordable korean shampoo that is loved by all. I got this for 5$ on Sale . This shampoo has a nice minty scent and gives cooling sensation on the scalp. It also thoroughly cleans the scalp and makes the hair soft and shiny. I am really enjoying this so far because it doesn't aggravate dandruff and helps with itchy scalp.

So that is all for my bodycare routine. I do add more products ever now and then to my routine as need arrives but these are the my absolute staples

No comments:

Post a Comment