Saturday 21 September 2019

[Review] CHICA Y CHICO One Touch Ppyam Ppyam Duo Blusher

Share it Please
Yellow blush is trending in the korean beauty sphere and the color is admittedly quite unusual for cheeks but after looking at all the spring summer makeup catalogues I wanted to try it myself


Features:

A no-fail blusher that helps even beginners color the cheeks naturally like watercolor.
The combination of the 2 colors in the blusher expresses various images on each area. Absorbs excess sebum and leaves only the beautiful, long-lasting colors on the cheeks.



The packaging is super cute. Its has a nice mustard base with a clear top.  There are two colors in the pan. A warm pineapples yellow and a coral orange.  The pan size is quite decent to swirl the brush in it.



You can use the colors individually as point makeup or mix the two colors to form a warm mustard base. The colors are very pigmented and show up quite well on my fair skin. The powder is soft and does not crumbles easily. Moreover its not chalky or pastel.



I applied the shades individually on my cheek . I will admit the  yellow color didn't look very appealing on my skin tone on its own. ( I am not a model after all ) the coral on the other hand looked really pretty. When mixed together it gives an overall warm look to the face. For daily use I prefer using Coral shade on my cheeks. As for the pineapple yellow color I found another use for it : eyeshadow. It looks quite pretty paired with green, blue and brown eyeshadow.



Overall I am very pleased with this blush duo. I would be interested to try more colors from the range.

CHICA Y CHICO One Touch Ppyam Ppyam Duo Blusher can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment