Wednesday 25 September 2019

[Review] ONEOSEVEN Low pH Chaga Cleanser

Share it Please
Low pH Chaga Cleanser is one if the latest skincare launch from ONEOSEVEN . I have seen chaga mentioned a lot in the skincare lately but I was unsure what it was . A quick search on internet cleared up the confusion



Chaga:
Inonotus obliquus, commonly known as chaga, is a fungus in the family Hymenochaetaceae. It is parasitic on birch and other trees. The sterile conk is irregularly formed and has the appearance of burnt charcoal (source : wikipedia)



Features
A mild and acidulous cleanser that clears the skin with Chaga mushroom and 10 Complex.
Inonotus Obliquus Extract(Chaga mushroom) moisturizes and improves the skin with elasticity. The moist jelly texture cleanses and tends the skin healthily with 5-year-old natural vinegar ferment


The packaging is simple. A grey squeeze tube with a white flip cap. I am so happy to see Hangul and English description on the box . The Brand has also fulky disclosed the ingredients list on the box.



I peeled off the seal and took a whiff, the scent reminded me of citrus and tangerines. The texture of the cleanser is one of a kind. Its jelly like and has small bits embedded in it. I was very confused when I first applied it to my hand. Is this really a cleanser or a wash off face mask. But once I rubbed it on my skin it began to lather up



As the texture is moist and slippery it feels very moisturizing on the skin. My skin felt unbelievably soft on touch. The cleanser really delivers what it promises. Keeping in mind this quality I have been using this in my night time routine to gently remove the sebum from the skin. The gentle tangerine scent feels so calming at night.

ONEOSEVEN Low pH Chaga Cleanser  can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment