Thursday 26 September 2019

[Review] ETUDE HOUSE Wear Your Moment Body Mist

Share it Please
I like to change my everyday body mist ever now and then. I work at a hospital so I select more muted and subtle scents which are appropriate for work. Since I am not a fan of floral mists so I usually stick to fruity and fresh scents


I picked ETUDE HOUSE Wear Your Moment Body Mist  as a birthday gift for myself. 

There are 4 variants to choose from I picked Joyful Day because someone on instagram described the scent as fruity.



Features
#Pink Moment: A floral musk aroma for expressing a pure and feminine image.

#Joyful Day: A sweet fruity aroma for expressing a fresh and lively image.

#Sparkling Energy: A sparkling citrus aroma for expressing a sprightly and refreshing image.

#Peaceful Dream: A green herbal aroma for relaxation and comfort of body and mind.


The bottle is small and perfect for purse. It holds 55 ml of product in it. It does not leak and is very handy.


The scent is very fruity and sweet just like a candy. The scent is strong in the beginning but with time becomes subtle. For me the scent disappears after 4-5 hrs. I think the lasting power is quite similar to my other body mists. Which is why I am not disappointed at all. Body mists are more diluted and contain small percentage of perfume oil so they are not long lasting.

Would I buy it again ? Yes for the price and quality I am quite impressed. Though this particular scent is more suitable for a night out or shopping trip I would love to try more scents from this range

ETUDE HOUSE Wear Your Moment Body Mist is available at Jolse


No comments:

Post a Comment