Thursday 19 September 2019

[Review] Huxley Secret of Sahara CLEANSING GEL BE CLEAN BE MOIST Cleansing Gel

Share it Please
I tried a sample foil of the Huxley Secret of Sahara Essence and the scent alone made me a fan of it. The scent is really fresh snd reminds me of freshly mown lawn or cactus pulp.


Features
The cactus extract and cactus seed oil gifts a more moist and smooth skin.
The non-ionic detergent with dense and fine bubbles smoothly wrap the skin without stimulating the skin.
Cactus extract, cactus seed oil, and hyaluronic acid have superb moisturizing effect.


Huxley Cleansing Gel comes in a minimal white plastic pump bottle. Overall I find the simple design quite pleasing. The cleanser as the name implies is gel like its has quite potent/noticable Huxley signature scent. As I ahve mentioned earlier I really like Huxely scent so I am very pleased with the fragrance part.


Ingredients

Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance



The gel forms mild bubbles which don't last long. The cleanser does a really good job of cleansing skin without stripping moisture. I have noticed that this leaves a bit of a light slippery film to prevent  moisture from escaping. ( just like dove soap). I like to use this in morning as the clean fresh scent really wakes me up and keeps me in a good mood all day. Moreover it also prevents my face from looking dry and flaky




In my opinion this totally lives up to the hype. Its a really good everyday cleanser that can be enjoyed by all skin types especially dry skin. The scent and the minimal packaging add a luxurious touch to it. After having a really pleasant experience with this particular cleanser I am interested to explore more from this brand

Huxley Secret of Sahara CLEANSING GEL BE CLEAN BE MOIST  Cleansing Gel is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment