Tuesday 24 September 2019

[Review] Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm

Share it Please
I was so skeptic when I opened the seal of this product. The part of my brain which does all the rational thinking was like '' Are you sure this is going to work for your oily skin. It says balm on the packaging. But like many of my impulsive decisions the non rational, capricious part of my brain won the argument and I applied a pea size amount to my face before going to bed


Features

A jelly-type balm that soothes, recovers, and nourishes the skin with ample moisture.
PDRN(Polydeoxyribonucleotide) helps repair and improve the damaged skin and smooths the skin healthily. Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acids, Centella Asiatica Extract, and Madecassoside keep the skin moist.




The packaging is very basic a regular squeeze tube having portable and hygienic design. I find packaging likes these to be the best for balm type products because:


1. Squeeze tubes don't gather dust and hair unlike jar containers

2. there are very convenient to use and allow one to control the amount of product.

3. Very easy to store as they take less space on the shelf

 The texture is something mid way between gel and balm. Its slightly opaque. Compared to the other balm products I have used this actually feels more like a deeply moisturizing gel. After testing this on my face i actually enjoyed the slippery texture a lot. I applied a pea size amount ( slightly bigger than a pea) to my whole face. This takes a minute or two to absorb into the skin but once its absorbed completely there is zero tacky / sticky residue. Speaking of skincare steps I use this in my night time routine

So far I find this to be a good moisturizing night mask which repairs and preps my skin for the morning



If you have been following my blog or instagram for some time you must be familiar how intolerant I am to heat and warm temperature. And balm on top of greasy + sweaty skin does not sounds like a good combination but this Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm has totally revolutionized my perspective on balms. Though my fear of skin balm and clogged pores remains but Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm has made me trust and open up to one balm product i.e Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm. I can assure you that I will be purchasing and repurchasing this product in years to come

Kinvane PDRN Cica Balm is exclusively sold at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment