Monday 18 November 2019

[Review] Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+ PA+++

Share it Please
I wanted to try a new sunscreen because my previous one was accentuating dry spots on my face so I opted for this sunscreen from Cell Fusion as it was rated as one the best sunscreen in Korea



Features
A powerful sunscreen that blocks harmful UV rays effectively with physical and chemical methods. The mild sunscreen protects, soothes, and moisturizes the skin with collagen and peptide.
The smooth, lotion-type sunscreen adheres lightly and freshly to the skin with ample moisture.



The packaging is a slim white squeeze tube. The thin packaging takes less space in the purse. A small nozzle dispenses the sunscreen



The texture is like a lotion . Its slightly runny and feels  rich and thick on touch. Its very moisturizing too with a hint of tackiness. This in some ways revives the memories of old greasy sunscreen. But before you right this off your wishlist " let me tell you the positive points.  First this has a small hint of floral scent, secondly its designed for people post laser treatment so its very effective when iys comes to sun protection. The thick lotion like properties allow this to be used as a makeup primer


Initially I was bit uncomfortable with the heavy texture as I am used to lightweight sunscreen but after blending it into my skin I noticed that this worked as a primer and added a hint of shine to the skin. The acne safe ingredients don't clog the pores nor do they aggravate any acne. A small word of warning is that this gives white cast so if you have dark skin this will make your face look chalky and gray



I wear this under makeup and I take this off with a help of balm cleanser. It removes easily

All in one this is a good winter sunscreen as this keeps the skin moist, the heavy texture . I wouldn't reach for this one as my oily skin won't enjoy this in summer but its a really good optionn . I will recommend this sunscreen to everyone for winters.

Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+ PA+++ is exclusively available at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment