Thursday 14 November 2019

[Review] I'm Sorry For My Skin Green Mud Mask Soothing

Share it Please
I tried I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly mask and really enjoyed the deep hydrationit provided to my skin. So I wanted to explore more masks types from the brand. This mud mask caught my interest because it came in a regular sheet mask packaging but instead of a serum it had a layer of mud mask . Personally I found this to be very convenient for travelling. It also is time saving and a very mess free way to use mud mask


Features
A convenient and sanitary soothing mud mask that cleans and tightens the pores smoothly and moistly.
Desert Blend Complex and AMF adjust the oil-moisture balance of the skin by providing ample moisture.
The adhering mask sheet dries and firms the skin as it dries, soothing the stimulated skin effectively.



How To Use
Discard a film, adhere the mask to the face, discard the other film, remove the mask after 30~40 minutes, and cleanse the skin with lukewarm water.


Compared to regular sheet masks the packaging is quite big and designed in such a manner that you don't require scissors to open it. The scent is minty/clay like . This is a two piece mask so you can easily fit it on your face.
The mask was sandwiched in a layer of plastic covers. One side of the sheet mask had mud mask on it while the other side was smooth


The top part was slightly big for my face to I had to tuck the corners a bit. The sheet adhered like second skin . I left the mask on for 30-40 mins. By the time I peeled off the sheet it was dry and somewhat hard ( because of the mud) I really liked how easy it was to remove. There wasn't any leftover vlay on my face but I just went ahead and washed my face for personal satisfaction. I will admit that my skin felt slightly dry but then my skin felt calm too because of the cooling effect of the mask


For the past few weeks my skin has been looking its worst thanks to make up and unhealthy diet. I think this mask helped to some extend with the irritation and dullness

Overall I like this mask and would use this again on days when my skin looks congested, dull and tired

I'm Sorry For My Skin Green Mud Mask Soothing is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment