Wednesday 27 November 2019

Review MAUVE FANTASTICEVER YOUTH PRODUCER SERUM(50ml) + COOL KIDS NEVER SLEEP CREAM

Share it Please
I am selected as Expert Consumer for Kita GMP Season 3:


I picked this duo because of its futuristic packaging. Its not that often that you come across rectangular serum bottles with auto fill dropper. The serum has a light texture, it's water like and hydrating. I like it for daily use. Specially in my morning skincare routine. As for the cream I really like the pastel color and the cooling sensation plus the light weight gel like texture.



YOUTH PRODUCER SERUM(50ml)
A lightweight serum that is easily absorbed by skin upon application.
*how to use: apply 2-3 drops of serum to cleansed skin morning and night. gently spread and press into your skin for the optimal result.


-COOL KIDS NEVER SLEEP CREAM(50ml)
* super illuminating hydration cream
* Volume / Qty : 1ea/50ml
* made in korea
* how to use: apply to face every morning/evening to hydrate dry and distrressed skin


Personally I am happy because I think that this will work well for all skin types. Also the english details on the packaging made this a lot easier to understand


But I couldn't see the ingredients list in English on the packaging so as a consumer I am a bit concerned
I would really appreciate it if the brand could add ingredients list in English on the packaging.

There aren't any local brands in my country which are creating such good skincare products like this so I always rely on korean skincare products because of great quality and results


To me the most effective marketing / promotion strategy is displaying honest reviews so that consumers trust the brand more. Another thing the brand could do is run discount offer on their products


I would say that these are very basic and simple skincare products which provide hydration to the skin. I think for anyone who is new to skincare or is thinking about going on a skincare diet this is a really good option to consider as its simple, well formulated and does the job well plus a very fool proof way to keep your skin happy and in good condition

No comments:

Post a Comment