Wednesday 18 December 2019

Review] CLIO Kill Cover Pink Glow Cream Cushion

Share it Please
Gave in to hype this time and tried this super popular CLIO Kill Cover Pink Glow Cream Cushion from CLIO. This cushion from what I have gathered from my research is quite popular in South Korea right now.



I have tried a cushion from Clio previously. I liked the coverage and the finish but the pink undertone didn't go well with my yellow skin tone. Luckily this cushion has more of that yellow undertone so it matches my skin color quite well




The packaging is quite pretty . The cover is duo chrome pale pink and has reflective properties. The cushion inside has a cream colored theme with a tear drop sponge. Overall its sturdy and has a nice mirror



Features

The cream texture melt into warmth of skin providing natural flawless glowing skin.
Quick and easy makeup for smooth skin at anywhere and anytime and keep bright color without dullness.
Containing 6 ceramide ingredients keeps your skin moisturized for a long time. 




Upon peeling the cover I found a two toned base product . Unlike the regular soaked cushion this as a creamy foundation. The beige side was greater in proportion as compared to the pink one. I swatched each side individually and found out that the beige side was moist and provided coverage while the pink side added tone up effect along with glow to the face



I like to dip the sponge more on the beige side and use the pink side on selective areas that look dull and discolored . This cushion gives a beautiful glow to the skin . The coverage leans more on the sheer to medium side. This can blur imperfections to some extend but you do need concealer on top to hide all the imperfections. I have oily skin so with time my skin looks greasy . To battle my sebum problem I apply a light layer of translucent powder on top. This way my face looks slightly dewy but not greasy.



For my oily skin this cushion is working quite well for cold winter season. Its stays put for 5 hrs without looking patchy but I think in humid summer weather this is going to slide of my face right away. I would recommend this if you have dry to combination skin. For oily skin folks winter season would be a better choice to use this cushion

CLIO Kill Cover Pink Glow Cream Cushion is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment