Friday 13 December 2019

[Review] Clio Veil Tint Dewy 07 Sandy Beach

Share it Please
If you have tried liptints in past you must be familiar with the fact that they can be very drying at times . I generally prefer lipsticks over lip tints as they are more moisturizing


Since its winter I wanted something neutral and moisturizing for my lips. I found these on Jolse and the combination of dewy with tint sounded interesting


Features
Translucent coloring fixes to the lips while the tint formula leaves you revitalized for a lasting lip expression.
Dewy glow minimizes sticky sensation for a delicate finish, contains moisturizing serum for a hydrating, smoothly-textured lip expression.
This long-lasting tint that lasts with subtle glow coating.


The collection had a lot of color variety from juicy peach, to vibrant pink, neutral mlbb colors bold reds and ready for fall burgundy

The packaging is simple and elegant. Each of the tints come in a translucent packaging along with color coded cap. The applicator flat and distributes the product quite evenly


I got the shade 07 Sandy Beach. The color is a very pretty orange brown shade which can be worn all year long. The texture is more like a lip gloss minus the sticky part.  Its very emolient and leaves a stain on the lips.


I have noticed that the glossy part wears down with time but the stain remains . One thing that didn't settle well with me was the tatste. I liked the fruity scent but the taste of the lip tint was sweet is a very odd way.

Some days I wear this on its own as a tint. Other days I like layer this on top of a lipstick for a hint of shine. Overall this is actally quite a nice tint from Clio. I would recommend you all to give this one a try

Clio Veil Tint Dewy is sold at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment