Sunday 8 December 2019

romand - Zero Cushion Anne of Green Gables Edition Review

Share it Please
Anne of Green Gables was my favourite book growing book. Its one of those timeless books I keep reaching out for ever now and then when I feel depressed and need a little pick me up ( books are my idea of pick me up ) . I was casually scrolling through my instagram feed when Romand x  Anne of Green Gables Collection caught my attention. It looked cute and something  a true fan of Anne of Green Gables must collect. So I searched for this product online and found out that Yesstyle has this instock. I immediately added this to my cart along with a few more items ( check my haul here )


Benefits:

Limited Edition Zero Cushion in adorable packaging featuring Anne of Green Gables characters. Semi-matte formulation that provides lightweight, long-lasting coverage



How to Use:

Take an appropriate amount with the puff and dab gently onto face.

Colors Available:

#01 Pure 21
#02 Natural 21
#03 Beige 23
Size :  14g



This comes in three shades I picked one shade 21 with yellow undertones. Personally I liked the case where Anne and Dianna (Anne's Bossom friend) were together but this color matched me better so I got this one. Over all the plastic case is really well made and of good quality. This cushion doesn't come with a refill which is a bummer but since I got this for around 13-14$ on sale at Yesstyle. The price is quite well justified


The puff is soft and picks the product well. The cushion foundation is rose scented and takes a few minutes to fade away. The color is a really nice yellow based color. It matches my fair skin well.


The coverage is on the medium to full. It is easy to apply . A word of warning : don't push the puff to hard as it will pick up a lot of product. A little dip is enough. Since the coverage is quite high compared to regular korean cushion foundations this can emphasize texture and dry patches so recommended applying a nice hydatying primer and exfoliating skin prior to application



You can tweak the coverage to your liking . Bu applying a thin or thick layer of the foundation. Also using this with a brush or a sponge can also make a difference. Personally I like this with the cushion puff as I get the best coverage and finish


The finish leans towards semi matte side. So it can transfer easily. I have oily skin so setting the foundation with a powder is a must for me. I have noticed that this lasts pretty well on my skin for 6-8 hours.


I would recommend this cushion from Romand . Its cute and does a really good job covering blemishes ( according to korean standard)  You might still need concealer for covering acne though. This is my first time trying product from Romand and I am pretty pleased with my purchase I plan to try more makeup products from the brand in future as I am pretty impressed by the quality

You can purchase this cushion here and use my code FARYAK90 to get a discount

No comments:

Post a Comment