Monday 9 December 2019

[Review] NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Cover Cushion shade #21

Share it Please
I am collecting/ testing a lot of cushions these days so if you guys are looking for some recommendations. I highly recommend you to keep visiting my blog for some detailed reviews


I bought this one for two reasons. One because Ssnim recommended this in one of her her videos and two this particular cushion was on 50% off discount on Jolse so I had to grab this before it was cleared off from the virtual shelf



If you have been an old follower of my blog you might remember reading a few reviews of popular nacific products on my blog some years ago. Well here is another review this time featuring a cushion which contains the infamous scream serum


Features
Triple skin-tone correcting covers the skin evenly and delicately with superb adherence.
The hypo-allergenic cushion can be used on sensitive and troubled skin types.
The anti-oxidant patent, Oriental Fruit Newplex, expresses the skin with elasticity.



The packaging is really luxe. Its gold and looks very chic and expensive. The puff is good quality as well so that also a plus. When I pealed off the cover I was really intrigued by the small yellow/orange capsule design on research I learnt that this was actually the Nacific serum.I mentioned earlier along with a bit of color corrector to balance moisture and maintain coverage



I dipped the puff in the cushion and saw that there was a yellow orange tablet imprint on my puff. The orange color kind of scared me for a second but one I tapped it on my skin I noticed how all of the colors blended easily on my skin and my skin looked soft, smooth and flawless


I am really enjoying this moisturizing cushion in winter. It really balances the oil moisture level of my skin and looks quite radiant on my skin. The coverage is pretty good too . It also blurs pores and wear off pretty evenly on my skin
The color #21 is actually a pretty good match for my skin. Its not too light nor too orange the color is just a really beautiful and accurate match for my skin color



Ssinim once again recommended a really good product. I would recommend all skin types to give this one a try. Specially grab this when it goes on Sale at Jolse

I wish this also came with refill . This would have been so nice and convenient

NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Cover Cushion  can be purchased at Jolse


No comments:

Post a Comment