Thursday 12 December 2019

[Review ] Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sheet Mask

Share it Please
Etude House Moistfull Collagen line is one of the best selling, most loved skincare by the brand. They recently renewed the whole range. I wanted to give their sheetmasks a try and see what the whole hype was about


Features
A hydrating sheet mask that adheres tightly to the skin, conveying the low-molecular super collagen water.
The smooth mask sheet fabric adheres to the skin with threads thinner than hair.
Certified by Ecolabel, the skin-friendly and eco-friendly mask sheet reduces damage to the skin and environment.


The packaging of the mask is simple yet pretty because of the peach gradient. I got this is deal (set of 3 sheets)


This has a mild rose/floral scent which I found very pleasant. The sheet was completely drenched in gel like essence. Even after taking out the mask from the foil there was a lot of amount left in the packet


The sheet was quite thin and delicate . I personally love thin sheetmasks as they adhere quite well to the skin plus dont feel suffocating on the skin. Compared to usual sheetmasks the fit was pretty good. The cut out for the eyes was a bit small but rest of the design was quite accurate.


I rubbed the left over essence on my skin and noticed that my skin absorbed it immediately. I wore the sheet mask for 30 mins and the sheet was still moist at some areas. The gel essence transforms into water like texture making it quite easy for the skin to absorb the essence. I was so shocked to see my skin plump and soft. Moreover unlike many masks there was zero sticky residue . My skin was completely matte.


I am very impressed by this mask from Etude House . The sheetmask totally lives up to my expectation. I would purchase a full box of this mask and also pick a few more products from the Moistful Collagen Line to try in Future

ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Sheet Mask can be purchased from Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment