Sunday 19 April 2020

[Review] Oneoseven Oil In Gel Cleanser

Share it Please
I have tried a fair amount of skincare products from the brand 107 and I have enjoyed pretty much everything. I have been hoarding this in my skincare stash for quite some time and now that my life has become more and more hectic I decided to break open this 2 in 1 product so I could save a bit of time by skipping a skincare step


For reference I am in my early twenties and I have oily/dehyrated skin which breakouts ever now and then.

Oneoseven Oil In Gel is a gentle dual action cleanser that is powerful for removing makeup and dissolving skin impurities. The luxurious oil in gel texture glides on to skin and melts away even the stubbornest of makeup residue, and can be used to massage the skin. After rinsing, it leaves skin clean, soft, and moisturized feelings.


The packaging is very basic a very minimalistic plastic tube with a cap. I like 107  aesthetics in general. The chaga cleanser has a similar packaging too. What makes this stand out from the rest is its simple ingredients list . Yup there is that popular vinegar in the list.

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Purified Water, Sorbitan Stearate, Sucrose Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Vinegar 


Scent wise it is is almost scent free ( I did detect a hint of oil/vinegar smell but I guess it is probably my imagination )


So I had a 2 in 1 kind of product concept in my because of its name ( oil in gel ) so I assumed this was an oil + gel cleanser but in reality it is actually an oil cleanser but in gel form. The texture is gel but omce you start massaging it into the skin this transforms into an oil like texture. Its very easy to work with and does a really good job of emulsifying makeup + sunscreen . I did face a little trouble removing waterproof mascara with this though.


 On contact with water this washes off with a bit if balm like greasy residue. ( something similar to dove moisturizing soap bars ) . For an oily skin person like me, the residue didn't feel pleasant but once I followed it up with a foam cleanser, it washed off completely.  My mother on the other hand has dry skin and she liked the slight film left by the cleanser on her face. Her skin felt more soft post wash.

 All in one I do like this cleanser. It works well as a first step cleanser and a small amount goes a long way. You can purchase this at Jolse.com , credithink or bemused korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment