Tuesday 7 July 2020

[Review] Celimax Derma Nature BFT Moisturizing Liposome Serum

Share it Please
I was sorting my stash a few weeks ago . When I found this serum stowed in a corner of my cabinet all dusty. Surprised  by my discovery I opened the sealed and placed on my vanity for testing. And that is how I came across such a summer friendly serum


This is probably the most under rated skincare product from Celimax. Though I totally swear by the hydration and effectiveness of the noni ampoule. I am very impressed by this serum from Celimax



Features
Azulene and biomimetic tear water comfort the sensitive skin without stimulation.
The gentle purple tint of the serum comes from azulene, which is naturally purple.
The moisturizing ingredients of the highly concentrated serum fill the skin with ample moisture.


Azulene is a compound extracted from chamomile it is popular for calming skin and  reducing inflammation . I will admit that I had to look the biomimetic tears online because I wasn't sure what it meant and from what I have learned it like artificial tears . That protects and moisture the skin.



The brand reflects the minimal skincare ideology through its packaging. This has a standard glass dropper and the frosted glass bottle feels solid .



The serum is feels gloopy. It is very viscous but as soon as it is applied to the skin it turns water like and absorbs easily into the skin . I have been using this for a few weeks now. This is perfect for the current hot humid weather. It feels cooling on the skin. It adds a layer of hydration and calms down redness. Moreover it also works really well under makeup.


I would definitely recommend this light weight serum to anyone who lives in the tropics, likes minimal skincare and is searching for a basic skincare priduct which gradually improves skin

Celimax Derma Nature BFT Moisturizing Liposome Serum is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment