Friday 10 July 2020

[Review] MERBLISS My Number One Liquid Pigment #03 Highlighter and #02 Coral Cheek

Share it Please
I have tried a few sheetmasks from several years ago and really liked them so I was really excited to try these pigments from the brand. I am not good at using liquid blushes and often end up looking like a clown. Still I often like to play with liquid eye and cheek products. Practicing can make quite a difference



Packaging: these liquid pigments are packaged in paint tubes. There is a nice nozzle to dispense the product. Overall the size is quite travel friendly. I am happy that the cap is secure so no product leaks from the tube
 



This liquid pigment series comes with 3 types for defining your features. Lightweight in texture, easy application and smudgeproof. #01 Shading: Formulated with Cacao Seed Butter to moisturise skin upon apply. #02 Coral Cheek: Multi-purpose product containing Rosehip Fruit Oil serves as blush and eyeshadow. #03 Highlighter: Packed with luxurious jewel powder to add glow to your skin. How to use: Apply directly to targeted areas and blend well with a puff, a brush or with your fingers.



#02 Coral Cheek is designed to be applied on eyes and cheek. The colors is a beautiful peach pink shade color. The consistency is very liquidy. I usually dab a small dot on my cheek and blend it with a makeup sponge. I have noticed that using a light hand with application makes this look natural and dewy on the face. I personally think that the color  is suitable for fair to medium skin color . 


#03 Highlighter this is a multi tasking product . It can be used as highlighter, eyeshadow or mixed in with foundation to give a dewy finish. This one looks straight white on application but once you blend it in. It gives a nice sheen to the face. The glitter particles are not chunky but they are still noticeable on the face if you look closely. I fear this might come off as ashy/icy on darker skin tones



Overall these are good for the price. I am glad that they have a nice texture and the formula is very easy to work with. If you like liquid/cream cheek products you are going to like these a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment