Thursday 2 July 2020

[ Review ] Celimax Derma Nature Broccoli Spot Brightening Lip & Eye Remover

Share it Please
Hello, I am back with another Celimax Review this time it is the Derma Nature Broccoli Spot Brightening Lip & Eye Remover. I have been using this for a few months now.


Quantity: 120ml

Features :
A mild lip & eye remover that only contains safe and hypo-allergenic ingredients.
3 natural oil ingredients cleanse makeup powerfully without stimulating the skin.
Broccoli extract and argan kernel oil brighten and moisturize the skin healthily.


Recommended for :
Sensitive skin 
Dark Circles + Under eye bags
Deep Through Cleansing
Remove makeup without loosing eyelashes


Packaging:

A transparent purple plastic bottle with a white cap. Overall it is sturdy and leak proof
This is a biphasic makeup remover with the ration of 8:2 ( 80% micellar water and 20% Cleansing oil ) . You are required to shake the bottle prior to use this way the two layers are temporarily mixed .



My Opinion:

This smells good. Most of the times makeup removers are scent free but this has a nice fresh scent. Moreover it doesn't sting the eyes or cause irritation. I usually soak a cotton pad with this water and it is enough to wipe makeup from both of my eyes.


One of the problems I have faced with makeup removers is that I end up losing tons of eyelashes when removing stubborn waterproof eye makeup. My thin sparse  eyelashes are the proof to my claim. But this remover prevents loss of eyelashes.



 This is actually a really strong eye makeup remover. I removes 85% off the waterproof makeup in one swipe. You don't have to go over the same spot again and again. I usually place a soaked cotton pad on the eye for 10-15 secs and this totally dissolves the makeup . So when I swipe the cotton pad over my eyes. All the mascara + waterproof eyeliner comes off easily. The oil part also conditions the lashes at the same time and keeps them soft.  You just need a gentle cleanser and water and Viola your eyes looks clean

For just 10$ this is quite a steal. I have been using this for 3 months now and I have just used 1/3 . You can find this at Jolse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment