Saturday 4 July 2020

[Review] SOLVED SKINCARE Coconut Oil Cleansing Pads

Share it Please
If you know me you might be aware by now that I absolutely adore toner pads. They are super convenient to use and are totally multi functional. But I was totally surprised when I heard of oil cleansing pads. The concept is completely genius.


Description: 
Effectively and efficiently remove SPF, impurities and even the most stubborn makeup with these round, single-use pads that are drenched in 100% virgin coconut oil. The double-sided pads lightly exfoliate as they cleanse and feature a pocket for your fingers for ease of use, not to mention they smell delicious! Skin is left feeling soft and hydrated.


These pads are packed in a giant slightly tinted / somewhat transparent tub with oil soaked round cotton pads in it. Since this contains coconut oil it smells distinctively of coconut. The tub is quite large so you can't travel with it.

6.7oz. / 200 g (40 pads)


The pads have an embossed texture on one end and they have a pocket design to slip fingers in it. Personally I find the pads to be quite big for my face. So I have sliced each of them in half that way I get two uses out of a single pad.

Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Tryglycerides, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate. 
Free of parabens, pigment, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients, surfactants, mineral oil, alcohol and silicone. Vegan and cruelty free. 


My standard for testing the abilities of a cleansing oil is to use this for removing korean mascara. Anything that can thoroughly remove korean water proof mascara without much effort is a winner in my dictionary. I used this to remove the labiotte water proof mascara and was overjoyed to find out that this easily get rids of stubborn mascara and water proof sunscreen

Overall I am really enjoying this for everyday use. It is vegan, cruelty free and very through when it comes to removing makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment