Monday 13 January 2020

[Review] banila co. Skin Starter Set

Share it Please
When I spotted this on Jolse I knew without a doubt that this was the best skincare set for my needs. I work in a hospitals where I am on call for 24-36 hrs a day. This means that I sometime don't even have time to wash my face or eat a proper meal. Being a skincare enthusiast I like to bring along small deluxe size skincare products with me to work so I can take care of my skin in between when ever I have some free time to spare


This mini kit is perfect it contains all the basic products one will need



Features :

A starter set that consists of 4 sample-sized banila co. items for beginners and travelers.

Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original (25ml)

Dear Hydration Boosting Cream (10ml)

Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser(8ml)

Dear Hydration Toner(30ml)


Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser. Isn't this the cutest cleanser sample or what ? I like the adequate bubbles this makes plus how thorough it is when it comes to removing sebum and dirt


Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm ( Original ).  I have used this cleaning balm before and its one of these OG cleansing balms that delivers what it promises. The small tub is so cute plus it holds enough product to be used for at least 15 - 20 days.



Dear Hydration Toner. This is my first time trying out this toner and its best for adding a layer of hydration to the skin . Its light weight one layer is enough for my oily skin

Dear Hydration Boosting Cream . This is an intense moisturizer . A little goes a long way . I use a really small amount and spread this on my face. Focusing more on the cheeks and forehead.


If you travel a lot or have long working hours. This is the best kit for you. Even if you don't travel much this kit is a great introduction to skincare for some one who is unsure where to start with skincare.

banila co. Skin Starter Set is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment