Sunday 5 January 2020

[Review] MERRY MONDE LOVE CRUSH LIP KISS Collection

Share it Please
Happy New Year 2020 folks

Made with Hyaluroinc acid, Shea butter and Bergamot Oil. These lipsticks not only smell great but look great as well. I really enjoyed the heart stick foundation , highlighter and shading trio from the brand, it is one of my favourites.


I recently got the opportunity to try their newly launched lipsticks and I am very impressed



Merry monde Love Crush Lip Kiss:

Think of the color of a happy moment.
Light Matt Lipstick with a Pastel-like Texture and Clear, Vived Color



Quantity: 3.3G

These come packaged in rectangular pink glittery plastic box. There is a heart shaped sticker showing the color inside. I love the tiny details brand has added to these lipsticks


The packaging is a beautiful milky pink color with a cute heart shaped frosted cap. There is a transparent compartment with color rounds balls for aesthetics . Overall the packaging is really pretty and well made


There are about 6 colors in the collection

Each shade is named after a certain scenario. I pout to match your romantic day =)

#Morning Kiss :  this is an innocent pastel peach . The color looks beautiful on its own and works great as a base color for gradiation lips

#French Kiss : this is an everyday pink. Its perky and looks great as an everyday lip color


#First Kiss : my favourite color in this color. This is a coral color with a hint of red color which I feel will suits most of the skin times. Most of the times coral does not work for my skin type. It amplifies my complexion and makes my teeth look white. I reach for this color the most

#Amazing Kiss : an orange based red I find this to be a really safe red color. If you feel shy wearing red lipsticks I would suggest you to give this one a try. Its not bold and can be worn everyday


#Kiss In The Rain : A cool tone red. This a very vibrant red color . A perfect color for these statement lips

#Good Night Kiss : this color surprised me a lot. Initially I thought this would look like a boring brown color but on swtach this came out as a burnt brick red color. Its the perfect color for fall/ winter. This is the second color I reach out for the most. I wear this on its own or layer this over morning kiss for the gradiation




These lipsticks are matte with an airy finish so you can barely feel them on the lips. The pigmentation is good and one swipe is enough to show up on the lips. The pastel colors are pretty and look beautiful as a base. I love the fact that these smell good and don't make the lips extra dry. Some lighter color can accentuate texture so I recommend exfoliating lips prior to use. The lasting power is around 4-5 hours. Darker colors do leave a bit of a stain. Overall this collection provides all the basic colors for all situations. I like the variation of colors and how there is a lip color suitable for everyone

Currently you can purchase these from Merry Monde website or order them from Roserosehsop

No comments:

Post a Comment