Wednesday 15 January 2020

[Review] Missha Glow Skin Balm

Share it Please
I have oily skin but these days I have been wearing a lot of dewy base/ makeup. One of my absolute favorite Glow-y primer is Hemish Artless Glow Primer. This product was recommended by a lot of people online for glass skin so this is the main reason I picked this one up


Features: 

Water cream, morning pack, primer, and photo-cream all at once for quick glow makeup.
Moisture patent ingredient moisturizes the skin and keeps it moisturized for a long time.
Instead of skin-friendly ingredients and purified water, it contains 53% of the number of Damask Rose Flowers, making it possible to use sensitive skin mild.




The packaging is stunning. A frosted glass tub with a reflective rose gold lid on top. Its beautiful but the lids gets smudge marks / finger prints easily. There is a white plastic lid and a very sleek looking spatula in the box



 The name fits the texture perfectly. Its indeed like a balm. Its has that solid balm like consistency. I scooped a bit with a help of spatula and rubbed it on the back of my hand. The floral scented balm slowly began to melt . Its felt very buttery and smooth.



Initially on application it feels oily. But if you give this primer some time to set. Its absorbs into the skin leaving behind a soft glossy/glowy finish. This makes the skin look plump and more healthy.  According to Missha this can be used on its own or as a primer. Personally I prefer this as a primer. I have oily skin and in currently it's winter in my city. This alone just preps my skin for makeup .


Unlike the Heimish primer this has zero shimmer particles. The glow comes from the oils that are in ingredients list. For my oily skin this is working quite well in winters. I do apply translucent powder on certain areas of my face like nose, cheeks and forhead ( areas that produce sebum the most) . So that way my skin looks glowy but not greasy


I can't say much for other skin types but for my oily skin this Missha Glow Skin Balm will only work in winters. Because in summer my sebaceous glands so wild with sebum production so I doubt that I need that extra glow. If you have dry skin this will be an all year rounder.

Missha Glow Skin Balm is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment