Saturday 18 January 2020

[Review] THE FACE SHOP Inklasting Powder Foundation SPF30 PA++

Share it Please
I haven't tried the original THE FACE SHOP Inklasting Foundation yet but the Glow version was pretty impressive. So when I saw this newly launched powder on Jolse. I added this to my cart without any second thought


Features
A powder foundation which perfectly covers blemishes to create sleek and smooth skin.
Gives a UV-Protection, velvet finish with oil-absorbing powder.
The soft and delicate puff adheres the cushion by conveying the contents fully.



The packaging is simple. A round matte black case which is quite slim. It has dual compartments. A powder tier and a bottom part to store the puff. The puff is good quality and picks the powder up quite well


There were only two shades available. I picked the lightest one. In the pan it looks pretty yellow but when I applied it to face it matched my skin color



I like to use this three ways. Either on top of foundation as a setting powder or to add an extra layer of coverage. Or on its own when I am in bit of a hurry but don't have enough time to apply foundation


The powder is finely milled so it feels soft and silky on the skin. It is packed with pigments so it add coverage and blurs out pores. In terms of sebum control I have noticed that this keeps my face shine free for around  4-5 hours



Overall its a decent Powder Foundations that works wonders for my skin . I hope that more colors will be added to the range in future

THE FACE SHOP Inklasting Powder Foundation SPF30 PA++ is available on Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment