Friday 17 January 2020

[Review] WellDerma Magic Cleansing Cookie

Share it Please
Brands these days are putting in a lot of effort to reduce waste and make environment pollution free . I am pretty sure that many of you just like me go though so many cottons pads each day.  This Cleansing Cookie is designed to reduce that mindless cotton pad waste that we create everyday


Features
Without chemicals, you can cleanse with only water, and a soft magic cleansing cookie minimizes irritation.
You can cleanse oil, sebum and makeup hidden deep inside pores with one magic cleansing cookie.
You can re-use it 200 times because of special, delicate fabric of German-based technology.



This comes in a transparent zip lock bag. The material of the this large round cookie is soft and slightly fuzzy. It also has a round look on one to hang the cookie to dry after use


How To Use
Please wet a magic cleansing cookie with running water.
Gently wipe away any makeup remaining on your face with a magic cleansing cookie dampened with water.
Wash used Magic cleansing cookie in mild water with soap.


The directions are easy to use. I was skeptic to use this on my face with just water because I love my cleansing oil too much and was not sure if the cookie would remove all of the makeup and grime from my face.


Surprisingly this completely removed all ifthe base makeup along with lipstick on my face. I used this on my eyelid to remover all the eyeshadow and was really impressed. I didn't use this for mascara though as I didnt want to put too much stress on my eyelashes

This is truly a very innovative creation. Its through, reliable and environment friendly. You can wash this with soap and water to remove all the makeup.

This wonderful WellDerma Magic Cleansing Cookie is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment