Saturday 11 January 2020

[Review] MERZY The First Gel Eyeliner Seinna Brown

Share it Please
Loved and recommended by all Korean Makeup artists this gel eyeliner was on my wishlist for a really long time.


The minimal design and simplicity of the product is what makes this stand out from the rest

Features: 

Seamlessly draw smoothly, with a single touch to create a smooth eyeline.
Rapidly dry, reducing the risk of eye-printing and creating a clean and clear eye line for a long time.

It's an eye line that doesn't worry about spreading for a long time with multi-proof that is strong in water, sweat, and sebum.
With the built-in sharpener, you can adjust the thickness of the deliberation as desired.



I like the slim plastic pen design. This has a twist up mechanism and a sharpener at the bottom to get that thin crisp line

I chose the color Sienna Brown. ( this is a matte rustic brown color )  its great for everyday eyeliner use that adds a hint of color to the eye makeup as well



I have oily eyelids so most of the time the eyeliner smudges and some how wither end up on brow bone or vanish completely. This eyeliner promises to stay put no matter if its water, sweat or sebum. I put this to the test on my oily lids and viola I am amazed. This is 100% budget proof . As soon as this dries up. It stays on the lids until I wipe it off myself with a makeup remover


This is a super affordable Gel Eyeliner that comes in various colors and finishes like matte/shimmer. If you are looking for a fool proof, smudge proof , sebum proof eyeliner . This is the one you should buy

MERZY The First Gel Eyeliner  is available on a discounted price at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment