Wednesday 29 January 2020

[Review] ETUDE HOUSE Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++ Disney Olaf Edition

Share it Please
Have you watched the New Frozen part 2 ? Spoiler : it's visually impressive I got a chance to see it on big screen kast month and trust me I had a great time.


 This sunscreen has been on wishlist for so many years. So when I spotted this on Jolse for just 5$ that too in a cute special edition packaging.  I quickly added this to my cart . And it is one of the wisest decisions I have ever made.


This is one of the most loved and recommended Sunblock on reddit. Pretty much everyone with oily skin swears by this stuff. Its also one of those rare sunscreen that don't pill underneath makeup


Features
A non-sticky & no turbidy UV milk that provides long-lasting UV protection with 100% mineral based mild ingredients for sensitive skin.
No turbidy: Anti-greasy & sticky for smooth application while protecting UV without turbidy.
100% Mineral Filter: Softly applied on sensitive skin.
Vegetability: Made of dwarf ground sedge extract, aloe vera, portulaca oleracea extract to protect skin from UV safely.


A soft plastic squeeze tube bottle with a nozzle . This is very easy to use. The formula is watery. So it spills every where if you are not careful. Its moisturizing INITIALLY o application but within few minutes drys down to completely matte finish. It feels so light weight that you can barely feel it on the skin. This gives strong white cast. Since I wear this underneath makeup its not much of a problem for me but if you have any special event planned which involves flash photography I suggest you to skip this as it will give you that ghostly look in photos



Since its winter and I am using more moisturizing products this sunblock is not ideal for current weather as its matte but I am  looking forward to using this in summer. The hype is real . This really keeps the skin matte. Ever since I have tried this all the other sunscreens feel heavy and greasy to me now

You can buy this in regular version ETUDE HOUSE Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++ at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment