Tuesday 14 January 2020

[Review] MISSHA Super Off Cleansing Oil Blackhead Off

Share it Please
I actually wanted to purchase the full size bottle of this from Jolse because the discounted price was just so good ( 15 $ for 305ml ) but sadly the product sold off within few minutes. So I got this small bottle to console my aching heart ( hehe being over dramatic )


Features
Contains apricot seed oil, tea tree leaf oil and Moringa oil and houttuynia cordata extracts deep cleanse sebum and blackheads.
Does not contain mineral oil, Phenoxyethanol, synthetic perfume, artificial coloring, and paraben to avoid skin irritation.
Contains polar oil which dissolves waterproofs and non-polar oil which dissolves long-lasting makeup.



The packaging is simple and resembles a toner bottle. This is a 100 ml version. Overall the packaging is sturdy and well made.


To dispense the product you just have to turn it upside down . I usually pour about a dime size amount on the palm of my hand. Rub my palms together to spread it evenly so that the oil does not drip and then massage my face with this oil. The texture of oil is somewhat thin with a mild pleasant scent ( its not artificial probably from the herbs and the essential oils )


This does a great job when it comes to dissolving makeup and blackheads and can remove all the waterproof makeup. I have also massaged this on my nose and noticed that the sebaceous plugs on my nose were reduced immensely ( fiddy snails method )



I would absolutely RECOMMEND this to everyone. Its affordable and the 305ml full side bottle will probably last you an year. This is the best budget cleansing oil I have found in year 2020

MISSHA Super Off Cleansing Oil Blackhead Off review

No comments:

Post a Comment