Friday 13 March 2020

[Review] BONAJOUR Mugwort Cream Calming Mask

Share it Please
To many Mugwort seemed like a latest fad. Something that was going to come and go . But actually its a solid ingredient that is here is to stay. And for good a reason too


My skin has been at its worst, so I have cut down a lot of skincare steps from my routine . I am on a skincare diet. But one thing that I can't cut out of my skincare routine is masks be it sheet mask or mud mask.


BONAJOUR has been on my radar for quite sometime. I felt a bit overwhelmed looking at the collection as a whole because they have unique ingredients like. So I picked something from the brand that I am familiar with and that is mugwort.



Description: 

Mugwort extract and mugwort powder help calm irritated skin, soften skin texture, and strengthen skin elasticity.
+ Green tea leaves and Houttuynia cordata extract are effective to reduce acne and make your skin clean.
+ Natural ingredients from Organic vegetables clean up your skin to make the skin healthy.



The packaging is a simple mugwort green squeeze tube. Very hygienic and convenient to use. The directions state to apply the pack evenly and rinse it off with water after 15-20 minutes.

This mask is very creamy and has a slight grayish green color with visible small irregular shredded mugwort leaves/powder. I like the faint herb scent. I loved how easy it was to spread the mask to my face. I applied a generous layer to my skin and washed it off after 15 mins ( the mask was still wet/moist on my face and washed off without much effort)


This is designed for all skin types be it , Sensitive, Normal,  Combination , Dry  or Oily 


Moreover its free from Toxic chemicals like
 parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, silicone, petroleum, artificial colors. It is also cruelty free



I have oily/dehydrated skin is usually prefer clarifying / pore clearing masks but this creamy mask totally caught me off guard. This calmed my skin and after several weeks of usage my skin is looking better. Though the breakouts are still active but the inflammation and redness is reduced tremendously. I have been reaching for this a lot to soothe me skin. I recommend you to try this mugwort mask . Its quite different from conventional mud masks you get in the market

BONAJOUR Mugwort Cream Calming Mask is available on Jolse.com for purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment