Wednesday 18 March 2020

[Review] TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Sherbet Cleanser

Share it Please
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea line is one of the best selling products of the brand. I have tried the Watery cream and really liked the light weight formula.
I wanted to try a few balm/sherbet cleansers and this looked interesting so I decided to give it a try and see if it lived up to the hype


Features
A mild and moist sherbet-type cleanser that eliminates makeups and skin wastes with fermented green tea.
Olive, Green Tea Seed, Avocado, Peppermint, and Grape Seed oils nourish the dry and taut skin. Naturally fermented green tea tends the skin healthily and moistly with anti-oxidant and moisture-saving effects.


The packaging is simple. A white tub with green lettering printed on it. I searched for a spatula in the box and couldn't find any .
Quantity: 85 gm



I was really surprised by the light green sherbet cleanser. I looked very pretty and smelled nice as well. However due to the warm weather the solid sherbet form was slightly melted and a some product was leaking from the sides ( so it is better to store it in a cool place preferable fridge)



The solid sherbet changes into a nice milky oily consistency. I scooped about a dime size amount with my fingers and applied it to my face. Rubbing in slow circular motion to  emulsify all makeup and sunscreen. Once I was satisfied that all of the makeup was emulsified I proceeded to wash my face with water.




I noticed that most of the makeup came off easily accept for waterproof mascara. I used a foam cleanser afterwards just to get rid of the residual oil from my face but honestly speaking there wasn't any residual oil left on my face in the first place.   Over all I am quite satisfied

TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Sherbet Cleanser 85g can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment