Wednesday 18 March 2020

[Review] Innisfree 3-minute Green Tea Skin Pack

Share it Please
I have seem people do DIY toner packs on daily basis. Its convenient and very effective. I was scrolling through Jolse Catalogue when this 3 mins pack from Innisfree caught my attention.



Now I have been going through a very busy routine and my skin often gets neglected. So this looked like a perfect quick fix for my moisture deprived skin



Description:

A skin pack which provides the combined benefits of skin moisturisation, smoothening, and cooling.
This S.O.S. morning pack is excellent for quick yet effective moisture replenishment and to prep your skin for your makeup.


The Tencel sheets soaked in fresh green tea water adheres to skin perfectly, and it is infused with 2% panthenol to strengthen skin barrier, as well as relieving tightened skin.


The packaging is somewhat slim, green tub with a white lid. It also comes with a pair of transparent tweezers. I didn't remove the seal completely because it helps the pads from drying up fast. Though the pads are completely soaked in essence I just wanted to take a precautionary step.


A single tub contains 100 round sheets. The sheets are very thin and soft so its best to double check. As tweezers can pull multiple sheets at a time. To me the diameter of the sheet looks big enough to cover the whole cheek. I like to use these in the morning when I am Ironing my clothes for work. That way I multi-task at a very short time


These pads are scented. Its says green tea on the packaging but to me the scent feels a bit artificial. Still its a nice scent and not too strong.


I have oily /dehydrated skin that is breaking out at the moment. These 3 mins mask pack not only soothed my skin but also regulated moisture and sebum balance of my skin
The pads remain moist even after 3 mins of use. Personally I am enjoying these a lot. They add a nice layer of hydration to my skin. Make my skin look fresh and plump and help with oil control. I will buy these again. To me these have now become an essential part of my morning skincare routine

You can buy these Innisfree 3-minute Green Tea Skin Pack at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment