Sunday 8 March 2020

[Review] PURITO All Care Recovery Spot Patch

Share it Please
A Band-Aid for your acne. My skin has been at worst for the last one month because of my super long work hours and stress. I started off by using my tried and tested anti acne skincare products but it didn't help much ( the inflammation went down but new pimples kept popping up everyday) . Annoyed I visited a dermatologist to get some professional help. I have been on acne medication ever since. Though my acne has become some what tolerable I do get active pimples ever now and then



 PURITO sent me their new '' All Care Recovery Spot Patch '' the very first thing I noticed was that these contain 51 patches in a single pack.  There are two types of dimensions included to tackle all sizes of acne ( 10mm X 18 ) and ( 12mm X 15 )



These patches are made of high-grade hydrocolloid that has the ability to absorb pus from the pimple. It contains skin soothing ingredients like Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, and Asiatic Acid to soothe down inflammation .


These patches also prevent one from mindlessly picking up on acne, scratching and also transferring tye infection from one part of the face to another. I also acts as a barrier between damaged skin and environment

What makes these pimple patches stand out from the rest in the market is their great adherence properties. I applied this to freshly washed face and was amazed how it didn't fall off or slip during the day)



Another thing worth mentioning is that the edges are thinner than the centre and they are semi transparent so they blend easily onto the skin and don't look visible


Personally for the price, quality and quantity I am quitd impressed. I do get new pimples now and then but I have my faithful PURITO All Care Recovery Spot Patch  to suck out all the pus and reduce inflammation. I don't get Post inflammatory Hyperpigmentation any more and my acne heals faster too

No comments:

Post a Comment