Thursday 12 March 2020

[Review] PERIPERA INK TINT SERUM #02 Rosy Around

Share it Please
I love Ink Velvet Tints from PeriPera they are one of my most used lip product of 2019. So when Peripera introduced the new Ink Tint serum I quickly added this to my cart without any second thoughts



The packaging is similar to the Ink Velvet Tints but its shiny and has a transparent feel to it. Like all Peripera lip products this is color coded so the bottle matches the actual color of the tint 100%



Description:

Bold and nourishing lip tint infused with eight kinds of hyaluronic acid and ceramide glides smoothly over lips without stickiness. Available in five colors, it offers intensive color payoff and a glossy finish.


The tint it self has a very unique texture, its smooth , and semi sheer with a nice sweet scent. I have never tried anthing quite like it . It's not sticky nor does it feel heavy on the lips. Lip tints are notorious for over drying lips but these make drying liptints sound like a myth .



These coat the lips evenly and leave a very juicy shine on the lips. The shine goes down as the day goes by but the tint remains strong. I have noticed that eating/drinking can slightly tone down the pigmentation but over all the stain remains.


I particularly picked the shade #02 Rosy Around because its like a mauve MLBB shade ( Its is hard to come by colors like these in Korean cosmetics ) this is one of the most popular shade in this collection because it went out of stock pretty quickly


my only regret is not buying more tints from this collection. This is one of the must buy beauty items for the year of 2020

If you love tints and prefer glossy texture I recommend you to try this

1 comment: