Friday 6 March 2020

[Review] Peach C Peach Glow Makeup Base

Share it Please
I Initially bought this to support one of my favourite Korean YouTuber / Ulzzang Hanyul but surprisingly this because my favourite base primer for that glass skin


Description:

Its aqua gel texture adheres closely and lightly to skin for a glowing finish. The moisture polymers fill the pores for an even and smooth skin texture.


The airy and fine smart powder offers glowy and natural peachy light finish.
Forms a oil-moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturised.
Contains Peach Extract to prevent skin dryness and protect delicate skin.
Protects skin and maintain oil-water balance with Meadowfoam Seed Oil.



Prevents moisture loss while soothing skin at the same time. Offers anti-aging function and removes skin impurities to keep a healthy radiance with Lychee Extract.

The packaging is a beautiful peach gradient squeeze tube with a nozzle like applicator. Very easy to use and good for travelling


The primer has a faint peach scent and is slightly pink in color. When I spread it on my skin I noticed that there was notable pearlescent sheen on my fingers and hands

The primer is moisturizing without the greasy effect. I have oily/dehydrated skin and I didn't notice any clogged pores or acne after using this. I have been testing out a few glowy primers ( a detailed comparison post in progress ) and this is the lightest of them all.


Though you can see visible pearl particles . On the hand but on the face they give a subtke sheen to the face under the foundation and don't look sparkly
Highlighters and pearl eye shadows are notorious for accentuating pores and texture on the face but this primer despite having pearl like sheen smooths out the base makeup and doesn't make the imperfections more visible or prominent.


Personally I am very impressed with this primer. It is perfect for giving glass like effect to the skin . It is subtly hydrating so it can be used all year long . Plus its very affordable and smells great


No comments:

Post a Comment