Tuesday 1 October 2019

Birthday Haul

Share it Please
I am not a very social person. Or in other words I am an introvert so i tend to avoid people as much as possible and if for some reason I do get into a situation where I have no choice but to interact with people. The conversations dont usually end on a happy note. So my friend list is very small :)


Anyways September is my Birthday mask month and since I wasn't expecting any birthday gifts from friends or family I decided to buy myself a gift ( things that I wanted to try )


I will start off with my haul from Jolse

I bought the ETUDE HOUSE Wear Your Moment Body Mist as I was badly in need of a new body mist. ( I have already reviewed this on my feed so you can check out the review on my instagram if you are interested)



I also bought Lador Eco Before Care Keratin PPT which is pretty good. The Saem Le Aro Body Shower Oil which looked very interesting and I am always on a hunt for new body washes so this was a really good purchase


I also bought this really pricey Makeup setting mist from Espoir. To be honest I am not sure if I wasted my money or made a really good investment. I will use this for a few more weeks and post my final thoughts very soon


And finally the surprise gift from my sister. I was so happy to receive this huge tub of body scrub from my sister. I haven't opened this one yet since I already have a bunch of body scrubs that I need to use up but the coffee  and salt combination does sound good

So this is it. A small haul of products that gifted myself on my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment