Sunday 20 October 2019

Review] moonshot Stick Extreme Pro Seiene

Share it Please
Reve De Paris collection is the latest makeup launch from the Brand Moonshot. The theme revolves around romantic dream and French street. When I first saw this advertised on Instagram I wanted to get the whole collection because the rich fall hues and rose color was calling my name. I had such a hard time holding myself back from adding the whole collection to my cart.


After a lot of reasoning and self control I got only one lipstick in shade ''Seiene '' from the collection.

Features
Real Coloring - Provide lasting color with UHD pigment. Easy Blur Fit - Provide hydration while making velvet matte finish.


The packaging is color coded so it matches the lipstick bullet . Compared to a regular lipstick the size is actually small which is actually very cute and purse friendly. I really appreciate the fact that moonshot cut down the size but kept the quantity same for the lipstick



The color is a muted/nude pink with brown undertones. The color looks so beautiful on its own as an everyday lipcolor or a base to enhance darker lipsticks or as gradient lips




For some reason I thought that the lipstick would be matte and drying but the first swipe proved me I was wrong. This is extremely creamy and glides on the lips easily . The creamy texture dries down to a smooth powder like finish. My lips look smooth , beautiful and I can't see any creasing. Due to its creamy texture its not smudge proof/ transfer proof.  The lasting power is around 4-5 hours without eating or drinking



My only regret is not getting more colors from the range because its so beautiful. The color is a universal nude that will complement all skin colors. Moonshot once again has created a master piece with their new collection. Its beautiful, sturdy and appropriate for all skin colors

moonshot Stick Extreme Pro in Seiene is available at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment