Wednesday 23 October 2019

[Review] MISSHA Time Revolution Artemisia Pack Foam Cleanser MISSHA Time Revolution

Share it Please
MISSHA Time Revolution Artemisia range turned out to be a massive hit. All of the products from the range were well receive and loved. I have seen so many reviews of the MISSHA Time Revolution Artemisia essence so I tried out the cleanser to see if it was rave worthy or not



Features
A daily calming foam cleanser containing Artemisia annua L. Extract that soothes skin and absorbs impurities.
It can be used for foam cleanser and clay pack, recommended for those who have sensitive skin, who want to do wash-off pack.
It has multi function(clay pack+ cleansing foam) : reduces sebum, arrange skin texture and soothe the skin.



According to the description this is designed as a dual fucntional product. I works as a daily cleanser and can also be used as a clay pack. Personally these multitasking products are the best as they save money and time

How To Use
For cleanser: Take an appropriate amount, bubbles out, massage skin and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
For claypack: Take an appropriate amount and apply it over face except around eyes and lips, rest 1 minutes and then wash it off



The packaging is a regular squeeze tube with a really well metallic colored lid.  Missha has maintained the gradient design on this cleanser  too

The cleanser is green in color and has a paste like quality to it. It feels more like a mud/clay mask in terms of texture. I took a small amount and applied it to my wet face. I really enjoyed the herbal scents and the mild bubbles this created on my face. This is actually very mild. And my skin felt calm after use



As a cleanser this dry down after 10-15 depends on how thick/thin it's applied. Most of the clay masks tend to over dry the skin but this kept my skin moisturized. I know the directions advice to wash it off after 1 minute but I just left it dry for the purpose if experiment. I think this is a good gentle cleanser and clay pack for cold weather that can be enjoined by all skin types.

MISSHA Time Revolution Artemisia Pack Foam Cleanser is available at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment