Thursday 10 October 2019

Kbeauty Haul : Yesstyle Haul

Share it Please
YesStyle a Hong Kong based store which stocks in affordable fashion, beauty and lifestyle products. You can find anything from clothes, stationary, accessories to makeup and skincare. You can also see beauty items from various countries like Japan, Korea , Taiwan etc


The store offers free Standard shipping on orders over 35$ without tracking. You can also select DHL/EMS with tracking for 22$ 


Since this was my first time ordering at the website I was a bit hesitant and placed a small order. Unlike other online stores Yesstyle  has a bit of s different way to process orders. Generally the items which are available/instock are shipped within 2 days.  I did a bit of research before placing order and only added items to my shopping cart which promised 24hrs shipping.


My order was  processed and shipped two days after I placed the order and reached me in two weeks

One thing note worthy about the store is that they add freebies like sheet mask, sample foils, bookmarks or sticky notes to the order when it exceeds a certain limit. You can also avail further discount on your total bill if you add coupons/influencer codes at the check out

Here is what I purchased

Romand Zero Cushion : Anne of Green Gables Edition


I saw this cushion on instagram and out of all the things in the collection this cushion stood out to me the most. As a true Anne Shirley Fan I had to get this cushion. I love the anime design and the bright carrot red hair =)

Romand Juicy Lasting Tint 


I initially wanted to buy this in the Amne of Green Gables Edition packaging but the waiting time was over 14 days so I bought the regular version. I chose the Color Jujube its a beautiful color perfect for fall

Holika Holika - Hard Cover Glow Cushion  (Sweet Peko Limited Edition)



Kind of late to join this cuteness bandwagon but I am glad I did try this cushion out eventually. The packaging is super adorable and creative. A milk carton for a cushion box !! Love it I am a bit sad that this will be expiring next year but I do have time to use this

LANEIGE - Cream Skin Refiner 50ml


Bought a small deluxe size bottle to see if this would work for my oily skin. I think 50 ml is a decent size to test out a product and form a solid opinion

Holika Holika - Jellime Highlighter
Added this beautiful sparkly jelly like bouncy highlighter to my cart. The color is really stunning and looks great both as a highlighter and eyeshadow

Lastly Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C serum



I cant find this on the website any more but this the most popular vitamin C serum in South Korea

Yesstyle also added a cute sea inspired bookmark. A sheet mask from tony moly avd a pyunkangyul sample foil to my order as a freebie


Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy from them again future
You can use my Discount code FaryaK90 to get 10 % off your total order value



Currently Yesstyle has a beautiful YesStyle's Kosmetopia Beauty Advent Calender 2019 that you can order for yourself or friends and family as a Christmas gift

No comments:

Post a Comment