Tuesday 22 October 2019

[Review,] MAY ISLAND Audrey Diapearl Cushion

Share it Please
Yet another addition to my cushion collection. My experience with May Island has been pretty good and I wanted to try this really inexpensive 10$ cushion from the brand to see if worked as good or better than an expensive cushion



Features
Diamond, gold, and pearl of the fresh and smooth cushion express a gentle, yet brilliant glow on the skin.
The Water In Oil texture adheres the moist cushion smoothly to the skin without stuffiness.
The long-lasting cushion expresses clear and smooth makeups without darkening or lumping.



The packaging is really beautiful. I love the holographic box and the silver glittery cushion case. ( reminds me of moonshot ). They have added a fancy dial like button on the side to open the cushion ( Audrey Hepburn ??? )



When I first looked at the cushion sponge I was a bit scared because it looked straight orange in the packaging. And I am no Ompa Lompa . But when I dipped my finger in the cushion the color came off as yellow based and my color. The cushion formula is watery and very moisturizing. The puff is very soft and bouncy. The one thing that I noticed was that the pink plastic lid inside did not close properly on this cushion.



This cushion gives a dewy finsh to the skin . For my oily skin , dewy foundations / base products tend to look greasy after few hours so I set it with powder but if you have dry, normal or combination skin this is something that you are going to like this one a lot in winter/autumn.



The coverage is medium and covers maximum imperfection. Due to its dewy texture it can transfer easily onto tissue paper/ blotting paper, so if you frequently touch your face I suggest you apply translucent powder on top to lock it in place



Overall this is a good dewy cushion for the price of 10$. Its pretty, has really good coverage and makes skin appear clear like a glass.


MAY ISLAND Audrey Diapearl Cushion SPF50+ PA++++ 15g is exclusively sold at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment