Friday 25 October 2019

[Review] NATURE REPUBLIC Botanical Orange Pore Pact

Share it Please
For someone who has crater like pores and active sebaceous glands who have the ability to produce enough oil to form an oil field. Pressed powders are a must have. For the last few months my skin has been very oily and the one thing that has been saving my skin from looking greasy are translucent powders


Now loose powders are not very practical for on the go touch ups as they blast everything within a 1 meter radius with a huge cloud of powder so I prefer keeping powder pacts in my purse



Inspired from the porous skin of an orange this pact has a cute packaging. Its looks like a cute orange sticker. The plastic is sturdy and the puff is very nice to apply powder


Features
The uniquely shaped Sponge Smoothing Powder covers the pores smoothly.
The pore-cover powder pact expresses the skin freshly by absorbing oily sebum.
Various plant extracts care sebum and pores and help soothe the sensitive skin.



I like the decent sized mirror in this pact. Very handy and practical. The powder looks  slightly nude/ pink beige color in the pan but on my finger swatch it comes off white just like a translucent powder.



The powder is finely milled and pressed quite firmly in the pan so it does not kick up powder during application. I actually prefer the puff over brush but you can use a fluffy brush too



I have noticed that this works quite beautifully to smooth out the pores on my skin. It also sets my foundation and prevents it from creasing/moving through out the day. I am very pleased with the compact size , the nice puff and a built in mirror. I can easily touch up makeup on the go and my skin looks matte for 5-6 hours without touch ups

NATURE REPUBLIC Botanical Orange Pore Pact is available on Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment