Monday 3 December 2018

[Review] CNP Laboratory Anti-Pore Black Head Clear Kit

Share it Please
If you have seen me in person you must be aware that I have huge crater like pores and a lot of blackheads on my nose. And despite the fact that everyone says pore strips are bad for skin I still can't help using them because they temporarily make my pores look small and clean.

CNP is currently one of the most trusted skincare brand in Korea ( check hwahae app for reference ) and Jolse released it on their website a few weeks back. Though there were a lot of great skincare products by the brand available on Jolse. I picked this pore kit because I wanted to try a pore cleaning product which didnt require any pore strip

This is basically a 2-step blackhead removing kit. The kit comes in two forms ( a 10 pcs set and a 3 pcs set)
I am reviewing the 3 pcs set which contains 3 pairs of nose pack and a few black cotton buds

Step 1 = Blackhead Clear mask ~ disolves black heads and sebum)

Step 2 = Pore Tightening Mask~ minimize and soothe pores

I washed my face with a foam cleanser then proceeded to apply STEP 1 to my nose. The white mask sheet looks like a  pore strip, the only difference is that one it smells like tea tree, mint and witch hazel and two it is completely soaked in blackheads dissolving solution. The masks gives cooling sensation on the skin and smells quite minty.

I left the mask on for 10 minutes than removed it from my nose. I was literally shocked to see the gunk from my pores totally pushed out. I cleaned up all the sebaceous filaments/plugs with a help of the black cotton bud. ( sorry for showing you guys the gunk from my pores )

Cleaning pores with a cotton bud is a smart idea because my nose didnt look bruised and I managed to squeeze a few blackheads without damaging my skin.
Because my pores looked  prominent and irritated I proceeded to STEP 2 to calm and soothe them

Step 2 also has the similar pore strip sheet which was soaking in jelly like material. I applied the viscous mask to my nose and waited for another 10 minutes

Final result :
My pores honestly looked small and were remarkably unnoticeable for a few days. I am seriously shocked by the results because my nose has not looked this much clear and smooth after using pore strips. The pore kit is a little expensive but It totally delivers what I claims. I think these are perfect to clear up pores before a big event.

You can purchase the CNP Laboratory Anti-Pore Black Head Clear Kit at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment