Saturday 1 December 2018

[Review] Missha Modem Eyeshadow Italprism Lace Shirring

Share it Please
This is probably the most gorgeous single eyeshadow i have ever seen. Not only is the packing stunning but the shade it self is so beautiful and looks great on my skin


I personally like Missha as a brand because their products work pretty well with my skin. I originally wanted to try the blush and highlighter from the ItalPrism range but those sold out so fast. Nonetheless I managed to get this pretty mono eyeshadow that Pony Makeup recommended so I am happy


Features
Italy collection of makeup trend setter.
Transparent shimmering pearl and clear color gives mysterious shimmering eyes.
Soft touch and silky fit for new experience use.



The rose gold square packaging is simple and luxurious at the same time. Since the surface is reflective it gets finger prints on it really easily. The pattern on the eyeshadow is really pretty. ( I used to own a sweater with a similar pattern when I was a kid) This eyeshadow holds 1.5 g of product which is less but I know I wont be able to finish it ever so no worries


 Missha Modem shadow Italprism comes in about 10 shades and come in a single finishes Shimmer. I picked the shade #1 Race Shirring which is a shimmery champagne color. Even though  it looks pale white in pan, on swatching it turns into an iridescent champagne color. The color gives ethereal glow and looks great as an eyeshadow and highlighter


The eyeshadow has a soft texture and feels buttery on touch. It blends like a dream on the skin.I have used both my fingers and brush to apply it on my lids and didn't notice any difference in the end result. The color is pigmented and long-lasting. On my skin this lasts really well and remains for several hours on the lid.


 This product is expensive for a roashop brand like Missha But the color, patterns and packaging are so pretty that its hard to resist. Personally I really liked it as a multi tasking makeup product but I would recommend this to some one who is in a mood to splurge or is considering to invest in a long lasting eyeshadow

Missha Modem Eyeshadow Italprism can be purchased this at Jolse.

No comments:

Post a Comment