Friday 14 December 2018

[Review] KEEP COOL Double Sensational Lip Moonlight Red

Share it Please
Today I am reviewing a cool lip product by a brand called KEEP COOL which has a dual texture and provides color, moisture and gradient in just one swipe


Dual texture formulated with 40% of tint and 60% of balm for a natural gradation effect.

There are three colors in the range:

Juicy Coral, Ash Rose and Moonlight Red.
I am reviewing Moonlight Red which is described as ''a cherry-colored red to create a pure and cheerful look'' ~ Jolse


Starting with packaging. The lipstick comes in a pretty holographic box which is just too pretty on its own. As you can see the packaging is made out of transparent plastic so you can completely see the dual toned lipstick bullet  inside. Personally I really like this design because one I don't have anything like this in my makeup bag and two it makes is very easy to find the lipstick when I am in a hurry.  Although the plastic packaging is a little flimsy I think it is sturdy enough to carry around  in my purse

This liptint+ lip balm duo has a scent which is something close to Jasmine and  Freesia mixed together (Very floral and bouquet like) The scent lingers for a few minutes on the lips but its nothing strong or unpleasant.  What surprised me the most was the pigmentation. I  didn't expect it to be this intensely pigmented because its a 60% lip balm and 40% liptint. But a single swipe deposited so much pigmentation  I was totally shocked.

Though the korean gradient lip trend has cooled down a bit ( I dont see too many actresses in Korean drama's supporting gradient lips these days) . Still the two tone liptrend is looks beautiful in my opinion. It makes the face looks cute and youthful.

I feel that Keep Cool has definitely nailed this dual lip product .First off the color is a beautiful red color which will look flattering on all skin tones. Secondly the bullet glides effortlessly on the lips as the lip balm part is very moisturizing (the lip balm is non sticky) and sinks into the lips making lips look plump, smooth and hydrated while the tint part adds beautiful color to the lips making them look more vibrant and lively. The color stays on the lips for longer duration and I dont have to touch up quite frequently.
I feel that the ratio of lip balm and lip tint is perfect for providing the gradient look to the lips


This has definitely become a staple in my makeup purse and i have been wearing this  ever since I received it.
You can find KEEP COOL Double Sensational Lip at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment