Wednesday 5 December 2018

[Review] eSpoir Pro Tailor Foundations mini ( Be Silk and Be Glow) SPF25 PA++

Share it Please
Today's post is going to be a picture heavy one because I want to share all the details of these cute sample size foundations by Espoir

Incase you have been living under a rock, Espoir is mid-range korean road shop makeup brand which is loved and recommended by many Professional Korean Makeup Artist. Today I am reviewing two of their foundations the ESPOIR Pro Tailor Foundation Be Satin SPF25 PA++ and ESPOIR Pro Tailor Foundation Be Glow SPF25 PA++


Starting with the packaging both come in frosted glass bottles, and are about the size of an average nail enamel bottle and have 10ml of product in it. The Be Glow version has gold lettering and a gold colored cap while the Be Silk version has black lettering and a black cap. The caps come off easily  if you pull it up gently to reveal another small cap which can be opened by regular twist mechanism



Both of these mini foundations have spatula instead of a pump to scoop out foundation. Personally the spatulas worked well for me. I didn't face any difficulty when applying it to my face. The spatula can be a little less hygienic but worry not because full size versions come with a pump mechanism.


I chose both of these foundations in the shade Petal and found them to be a perfect match for my N21 skin. I am glad that Espoir maintain the same shade in both foundations and didn't make any alterations in the shade/ color. The formula remains true to what it looks in the bottle and on the website. Neither of the foundations oxided to orange color so this is a major plus.

Starting with Espoir Pro Tailor Be Silk Foundation



This has a light floral scent , the formula is very runny so you dont need much effort blending it out. Espoir has launced a special foundation brush to blend these foundations but I personally feel that these blend out fine with fingers. I have tried blending this with a cushion puff but I had to use twice the amount of foundation because the puff soaked up the foundation. The coverage of this is sheer to medium. Even though the formula is buildable I still couldn't acheive full coverage with it.



I really love the formula of this foundation , it smoothes out imperfections, blurs pores and makes my skin look flawless. I have used this with and without primer and noticed that this doesn't accentuate the dry spot on my face. In terms of lasting power this lasts for 6 hrs on my face. Though the sebum seeped through the foundation after 4hrs it still looks nice. This foundation is transferproof. I tried the phone test and my screen looked clean



For me this is definitely an all year round foundation. Suitable for all kind of seasons and weather.

Moving on to Espoir Pro Tailor Be Glow Foundation


This is my first time trying out a glow foundation. Since my skin is oily I tend to avoid glowy foundations because they accentuate my pores and make my face look a greasy mess by the end of the day. But with this foundation I was pleasantly surprised.

The formula is sheer so it looks like my skin but better. The foundation is lightweight formula and does not cover up blemishes so you do need a concealer on top. This as the name suggest inparts a healthy glow onto the face. You can clearly see the radiant finish this imparts,it beautiful. I have been reaching out for this a lot because this gives an illusion of healthy skin minus makeup. Everytime I wear this foundation, my family thinks I am not wearing any foundation and I have naturally glowy skin because of skincare.



The formula has a mild floral scent and is not completely transferproof. A little bit of it did come off on cellphone screen. This lasts about 4 hours and then my face requires blotting and power application. I have noticed that the wear time is extended if I set it with powder but then the glow is gone. Since the formula is on the moisturizing side it can accentuate dry spots on the face so I suggest wearing this with a  primer or after exfoliating the skin.



I recommend the Espoir Pro Tailor Foundation Be Silk to all skin types as it works great and is not dryiny or matte.
As for the Espoir Pro Tailor Foundation Be Glow its suitable for winters , dry skin and people who have less blemishes or those of you who are following the Glass Skin trend


Both of these foundations have SPF 25 PA ++ which is not adequate enough on its own to provide sun protection so I do suggest wearing sunscreen underneath to save the skin for premature aging and UV radiations

These testers /mini foundation are great for travelling and for trying out the product before making the big purchase. You can easily test a couple of different shades , and play with different finishes to find out which suits you best

You can know purchase the Espoir Pro Tailor Foundation Be Silk SPF25 PA++ and Espoir Pro Tailor Foundation Be Glow SPF25 PA++  both mini and full size at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment