Wednesday 12 December 2018

Review KEEP COOL Soothe, Intensive Hydrating and Shine Mask

Share it Please
Today I am reviewing the KEEP COOL sheetmasks that I tried a few days back. This is going to be a detailed in-depth review of the three variants. I will review these in the order I tried them

I will start my review with the KEEP COOL & Soothe Mask I tried this one first because I got a lot of pimples from trying out a new skincare product and my skin really needed some soothing care to calm the trauma it received



 Intensive care for redness and trouble hrough Phyto Green Shower complex also known as a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which contains 4 ingredients (cypress, thuja orientalis, pine tree, bamboo) that release phytoncide Containing betaine, panthenol, ceramide, and sodium hyaluronate which are excellent to nourishing and moisturizing. Wrinkle-improving function makes skin supple and firm Fragrance Free mask


Starting with packaging I love the nostalgic Keep Cool packaging. Its cute and so retro. Inside the packet is a very thin sheet sandwiched in a plastic film so that the sheet is easy to apply and doesn't get damaged.


The fit was a little large for my face because the chin part was handing a little low. But that is a personal problem as I have a small face. I didn't face any problems with the adherence. The sheet was totally drenched in serum and didn't had any scent. I wore this for a good  45 mins. The viscous jelly like serum absorbed so easily into my skin I was surprised. I totally loved how nice , soft and hydrated my skin felt afterwards. I enjoyed this because I didn't get any breakouts and it felt so soothing on the skin.

Moving on next I tried the KEEP COOL  & Shine Mask 

I love brightening mask. They are my instant recipe to cure dull, sallow skin. I wore this one for about 30-40 mins. This has a similar viscous jelly serum along with a mild fragrance. Personally I liked the scent it wasn't strong and disappeared after a few minutes. The fit and adherence was same as the previous mask. When I took of this mask I noticed that my skin looked a little brighter and more even then before. This didn't give me extraordinary brightening effect like some others masks I have tried but the results were still good in terms of hydration plus no pimples or clogged pores with this one either so that made this a good mask.

And finally I tried the Keep Cool and Ocean Mask

Giving endless moisture through KEEPCOOL's unique natural complex, Hydrating Ocean's Five, containing five ingredients from deep sea water. Containing betaine, panthenol, ceramide, and sodium hyaluronate which are NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) ingredients that are excellent to nourishing and moisturizing. Not only providing skin moisture, but also a skin elasticity improvement effect, as a wrinkle-improvement.

First off I think this mask is prefect for summer and  hot weather because it gives instant cooling effect. The mask has fresh clean scent which is a little stronger than the previous mask but it smells so nice and refreshing that I doubt anyone would dislike it. This as I mentioned earlier gives cooling effect. The serum is runny and feels like water in texture. I loved how soothing and refreshing this one felt on the skin. I wore this one way beyond the recommend time ( 1 hr ) and seriously enjoyed this so much that I didn't want to take the sheet mask off. I think this one gave me the maximum brightening and hydrated my skin at the same time.



I personally enjoyed all three of the mask and would recommend them to all skin types because the brand has some thing to addresses every skin concern. There are a lot of places you can purchase these mask at Jolse

1 comment: