Monday 10 December 2018

[Review] Some By Mi Miracle Repair Treatment

Share it Please
I am always on a look out for great hair treatments because I have really thin, color treated hair. So I was very excited to try out this treatment by Some By Mi

Some By Mi Miracle Repair Treatment is a Fine hair solution for damaged hair which are frequently dyed with permanent colors.Its great for dry damaged hair which require urgent protein/keratin treatment.


It contains three unique ingredients to tame untidy and frizzy hair


  • Hydrolyzed Bean Protein
  • Hydrolyzed Corn Protein
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein


Moreover there are  11 types of naturally derived extracts like Blueberry, Mulberry Leaves, Pine Tree leaves, Foxglove roots, Aloe Vera extracts and lot more good stuff like Camelia seed oil, Argan oil etc


Description
The treatment improve your damaged and frizzy hair to a silky and shiny hair in a minute. This Miracle Repair Treatment fills the gaps of the cuticle layer in hair with protein, and deliver moisture and nourishment with the highly concentrated botanical oils and nature derive extracts, to improve the rough hair.

My hair are damaged from the ends due to frequent dyeing. There are a lot of split ends but the thing is I didn't want to cut my hair because its so hard to grow them long so I tried this Miracle Repair Treatment  from Some By Mi and hoped my hair will become better


Starting with the packaging its a very easy to use regular squeeze bottle which contains 180 ml of product. Honestly speaking this is a lot of product and will last me a really long time. The protein treatment is white in color and has a nice creamy texture which feels very rich and nourishing. It does has a mild floral scent which is pleasant. I found this protein treatment very easy to apply onto my hair. Its not sticky or feels silicone like.

The instructions suggested to apply this treatment after shampooing on wet hair. I squeezed the excess water from my hair then applied a fair amount of treatment to my hair. I let it stay in my hair for a few minutes and then rinsed it with water.

I could immediately feel the difference in my hair . My hair felt so silky and tangle free. Usually I have to spend about 5 minutes to comb my hair but this time it barely took 2 minutes. There were almost no tangles. My hair looked shiny , smooth and healthy. Even after blowdrying my hair. There wasn't any frizz. I am completely shocked to see such dramatic change in my hair texture. It feels soft and combs smoothly too. I no longer have to struggle with knots and tangles in my hair anymore and my hair dont break easily either.


I recommend everyone who has color treated hair , split ends, dry hair with tangles to try this amazing protein hair treatments by Some By Mi. This transforms hair in just 1 minute. You dont have to wait in the shower for longer duration just 1 minute is enough. Plus not a lot of product is required to cover hair. The best part is this treatment washes off easily and does not weight down hair.

You can learn more about this product here at StyleKorean and at Some By Mi website

1 comment: