Tuesday 4 December 2018

[Review] The SAEM PHYTO SEVEN Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

Share it Please
I usually remove my eye and lip makeup with the same makeup remover I use on my face ( it can be a Cleansing balm, Micellar water or a Cleansing oil). My choice depends on the layers of makeup I am wearing that particular day.


Ever since I added Korean mascara's to my makeup stash I have realised that removing them is not any easy task. My western brand mascaras usually wash off easily with just soap and water.


I saw The Phyto Seven line by The Saem  advertisement on Instgragram and the calm blue color along with the 7 botanical herbs extract looked so interesting.


This is as you can see a Bi-phasic makeup remover. It contains oil and micellar water ( essence infused ). The ratio is in 4.5:5.5
This comes in 150 ml of bottle which will provably last me a really long time as only a little amount is required to remove makeup



Directions:
Shake the bottle to emulsify the two layers and then place the  solution on a cotton pad/round. Swipe it across the point makeup to remove it


Features
Cleanses point makeups smoothly with the ideal ratio of oil and moisture.
Natural moisturizing birch sap prevents roughening of the sensitive skin.
Peach flower tends the eyes brightly with healthy moisture and nutrition.



The scent of this is just so good. Smells like a mixture of herbs and flowers. Seriously I couldn't help sniffing the cotton round again and again. This has a light blue color ( because the oil is blue )  but the color is negligible and does not stain the skin.


I dabbed a few drop on the cotton pad then pressed the cotton on to my eyelid. Held it in place for about 20 seconds and then swiped it gently. I was surprised how a lot of waterproof mascara came off easily. I had to swipe 2 more times to completely clean my eyelashes. thankfully I didn't loose any of my eyelashes in the process. The formula didn't sting my eyes nor did it cause any irritation.



The formula did leave a oily residue on my skin which I don't mind since its winter and my skin is dry. Also because I double cleanse anyway so its not much of an issue.


For the sake of review I am removing two of my most stubborn lip tints, a long lasting eyeliner pencil and my waterproof eyebrow pencil to show you how easily this point remover cleaned everything
See how effortless and easy it is use to use. The bottle is convenient to carry as its plastic


I wish I had discovered  The SAEM PHYTO SEVEN Lip & Eye Makeup Remover earlier and saved my eyelashes a long time ago. But as they say Better Late than Never I am glad I found this. If you are like me and struggle with removing water proof eyemakeup. I highly recommend you to try this gentle formula. It smells great, moisturizes skin and removes makeup at the same time

You can find this bottle of goodness ''The SAEM PHYTO SEVEN Lip & Eye Makeup Remover 150ml '' and many other products by The Saem at Jolse. They offer big discounts and free shipping 

No comments:

Post a Comment